Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gratitude Diary: Each stumble is a part of Your plan for me

I am a snapping turtle no more. Inner peace baby!


Hello God,

This gratitude diary is dedicated to You. This week has been filled with moodiness coupled with an on and off fever. It may not have resulted in the most positive week, but it was a learning experience.

Even with the low points, I had a couple of highs. <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

♥ Meeting up with dear old Mr. Nick Huang! (Oiii, pictures!)

♥ Caring family and friends when I was sick. (Thank you boyfriend for supplying me with lots of food.)

♥ Opportunities You have presented to me, succeed or fail I treat them as gifts. I know each stumble is a part of Your plan for me. Something I'm sure is greater than what I can imagine.

This weekend has been a struggle to keep my growing temper in check. I tried my best to control the anger that seems to be present in me lately. I hope You can guide me to a better direction, so I can continue on without any incidents. My boyfriend may have been subjected to a lot of them this week.
-____-

The mass at the end of the week was certainly a highlight and allowed me an hour of peace. Maybe I should start meditating to find an inner happiness. :P Ahhhhh!

May next week be better and lighter.

I love You.

Yours,
Gitanna

No comments:

Post a Comment