Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gratitude Diary: Clenching My Booty

I can't believe it's been a week!


So here I am again, letting you know all the little things that made my heart flutter with joy. Enjoy!

No. 1


How can I not be thankful for the triple FFF! Fashion, Food and supah hot Friends! I love going out with my girlfriends because it always means lots of pictures and lots of fun. Add a little fruit, ice cream and wine at the end of the night and you've got yourself a good weekend. Oh yeah!

No. 2


I know it's only one step forward, but I still feel a bit giddy when someone acknowledges that they maybe sort of want me. So here's to more emails. La nota: I blacked the name out so there'd be a sense of surprise if ever I am able to be successful in this or not (and so I don't get ahead of myself as well)! Fingers crossed!

No. 3


Because I'm obviously a stalker. Ha ha ha! I'm thankful my friends still love me despite my weirdness.

That's it folks! Top three of the week! Oh yeah!

Last Note: To Karyn, I am so glad I was finally able to spend some time with you. To be honest I've been very worried lately and seeing you has really helped calm me down. If you're sad, let me be sad with you. I love you, see you next week! ;) PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment